Win one month’s box subscription to children’s cooking academy ‘Sid & Nancy’
‘Sid and Nancy – Cookery Academy’ launches with boxes available this Autumn
Sid and Nancy, a new subscription-based cookery academy, has launched with boxes designed to get the whole family in the kitchen.
With millions of families now , this couldn’t have come at a better time – a fun and exciting way to entertain and educate, and a natural solution to the eternal battle to reduce children’s screen time.
The cooking club in a box has something for all ages; young children 4+
can work alongside an adult; kids and tweens can indulge their culinary curiosity; and home cooks of all skill levels learn new ways to cook. Founder Nic Edelstein says: “Every recipe and activity has been designed to get the whole household involved. The table conversation starters and jokes are really popular and mums parents are seeing their picky eaters become more open minded to trying the food they’ve prepared.”
What’s inside the box?
- Every month the child will receive a welcome note introducing that month’s theme. This month, it’s ‘Let’s throw a dinner party’.
- Three tried and tested recipe cards presented on laminated, wipeable card, with step-by-step illustrated method. Every box includes
recipes for a starter, main course or side/snack dish, as well as a sweet treat/ dessert.
- A scavenger hunt (shopping/ingredients list) – designed to inspire a lifelong love of learning about good food; also available digitally.
- A kitchen creative challenge - different every time, these creative challenges encourage hands-on-arts and crafts activities and food-themed games for fun at the table.
- 5 ‘kids collectables’ presented as cards & an illustrated colourful iron on embroidered apron badge – each month the box will include ‘bonkers food facts’ to encourage learning, ‘just for laughs’ jokes to share with the whole household and ‘chatter time’ conversation starters for meal-times. All three cards help children spend more time at the table, in a relaxed way.
Sid and Nancy Cooking Academy helps children to embrace basic life skills and adults will pick up a tip or two. It’s a chance for little ones to:
-Discover the joys of cooking and learn new techniques
-Embed reading, maths & science skills, while following instructions
-Discover new ingredients & fall in love with new foods.
The service is offering subscription levels: three months, six months or an annual subscription.Prices start from £1 per box, with a for an annual subscription.
Ends September 25, 2020.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: